martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

September 5-9

Monday
On this day, some exercises in the book that we have to identify the present perfect, the teacher left us for us to check the disk that carries the book.

Tuesday
Today we reviewed what we had to move on tests of grammar reinforcement.


wednesday: 
Today we speak of the past participle and the did some work as a team with some verbs the teacher put us on the board.

Thursday

1.- Have you ever gone in a crusie?
No, I haven't ever gone

2.-Have you ever driven a ferrari?
No I haven't.

3.- Have you ever swun in the ocean?
Yes, I have swum

4.- Have you seen a sunrise?
Yes, I did see a surrise.

5.- Have you worked in a restaurant?
No, I haven't worked

6.- Have you ever been in a boat?
Yes, I rode a boat once.

7.- Have you ever been to 5 start hotel?
yes, I have been in a 5 start hotel

8.- Hve you ever read shechspear?
No, I haven't read

9.-Have you ever travel abroad?
Yes, I have traveled.

10.-Have you ever riden an alephant?
No, but I what to do that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario