lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

August 22-26

Monday
for the first time today between the kind of English as a companion, and I caught conrriente. We talk about the expert and the environment that we have in English class.
My expectations in the classroom is no obstacles to speak, learn and remember what I have seen, be more responsible and have the matter of English V, the environment would like to see in class is to be nice and get along with my teammates.


Tuesday
Today's blog will introduce someone to explain what the teacher of the class and lab rules. espectatias my class are learning English, living with my teacher and my classmates for a better environment in the classroom.

Wednesday
for me to be autonomous would be nice so that we would learn to solve our own obstacles, but as long as the teacher helped a little, the book is good as previous semesters is very thin but with enough information, the problem is that each term must buy it.

Thursday
learning strategies are defined as behaviors and thoughts that a learner uses during learning. 3 are classified learning strategies:
-Cognitive strategies.
-Metacognitive strategies.
-Strategies of resource management.
http://www.unacar.mx/f_educativas/mfaro03/modelo/estrategias.pdf

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario